Cart is empty
Conditions for renting film equipment
- These regulations specify the rules for renting equipment included in the 2K4K film rental offer, available at www.2k4k.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Equipment.
- The owner and managing entity of 2K4K film rental is TECHNIKA FILMOWA sp. z o. o., registered at ul. Kazimiery Iłłakowiczówny 5, 60-789 Poznań, KRS 0000983894, NIP 7792541990, REGON 522647588, referred to in these Regulations as the Lessor.
- Individuals, companies or organizations that rent equipment are referred to as Renters.
- The Lessor provides rental services of film and photographic equipment for photo sessions, film sets and all events requiring professional equipment of this type.
- The Tenant undertakes to use the Equipment in accordance with its intended purpose and safety principles and to ensure that the equipment entrusted to it is not damaged due to the fault of the Tenant or third parties.
- The Tenant undertakes to inform the Landlord if he intends to use the equipment in high-risk situations, e.g. on a drone, boat, kayak, dusty areas, etc.
- When renting the equipment, the tenant assumes full responsibility for it.
- The Lessee undertakes to return the equipment complete and in non-deteriorated condition. In the event of loss or damage to equipment, the Lessor has the right to charge the Lessee for the value of the lost equipment or repair costs and additional costs (transport of new equipment, unrealized rentals of lost equipment, etc.).
- The Lessor is not liable for any damage on the part of the Tenant or persons cooperating with him, related to the use of the Equipment, or for the consequences of accidents involving persons using the Equipment.
- The equipment should be used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, and in case of doubts regarding its operation, the Lessor should immediately seek advice.
- The Lessor undertakes to rent equipment that is technically efficient. Any faults must be reported immediately.
- The equipment may be operated by persons with technical knowledge and skills in the use of this type of equipment.
- The use of the Equipment for illegal purposes is prohibited.
- The Lessor reserves the right to interrupt the rental of the Equipment if the activities carried out using it are related to content considered prohibited under Polish law.
- The Lessor is not responsible for items left in the Equipment (e.g. cards) by the Tenant or third parties.
- Equipment reservations can be made via the website www.2k4k.pl
- The reservation will be confirmed by the Landlord by e-mail.
- If the Tenant rents the Equipment for the first time, he is obliged to confirm his identity with a photo document (ID card, driving license, passport, residence card, etc.)
- The tenant will confirm the rental of equipment by signing the reservation in a paper or electronic version. The signature on the reservation constitutes acceptance of the technical condition of the equipment and its proper operation.
- Payments can be made online via the booking system, in cash upon receipt of the equipment or by transfer.
- The rental time is counted in calendar days, i.e. it covers 24 hours of the day indicated in the reservation.
- The Lessee may collect the reserved Equipment on the day before the rental and return it the day after the rental, provided that it does not conflict with other rentals. Each such situation must be agreed with the Landlord
- If the Tenant is late in returning the equipment, which results in other reservations not being made, the Landlord will charge the Tenant with the costs of these reservations.
- If the Equipment is returned earlier, the price does not change, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The lease may be extended when the Landlord confirms this possibility.
- If you cancel a reservation or change the date, you must inform the Landlord by phone or e-mail no later than 48 hours before the planned rental date. Cancellation after this date is payable by the Tenant in accordance with the price list, but with the possibility of using the rental at another available date.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Equipment may be submitted by the Tenant by e-mail to email@example.com. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of submission.
- The tenant undertakes to fill out the details on the reservation thoughtfully and carefully. After receiving a receipt for an individual or an invoice for a company, it is not possible to change the issued documents.
- To rent equipment, it is necessary to provide personal data.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of servicing rentals, their implementation and settlement.
- Personal data will not be sharedother entities.
- The administrator of personal data is TECHNIKA FILMOWA sp. z o. o. based in Poznań at ul. Iłłakowiczówny 5, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
IV. PRICE LIST
- The Equipment rental price list is available at www.2k4k.pl
- All prices given in the price list are net prices.
- These regulations are valid from January 1, 2023.
- The Landlord reserves the right to change these regulations.